“How do I tighten my vagina?” This is one question that lingers in the minds of many women with the problem of overstretched vaginas. If you are one of these ladies, it is time to breathe a sigh of relief because a solution is here: Aloe Vera. In this post, we are going to look at how you can effectively use Aloe Vera to make your vagina tight and enjoy every lovemaking session.
What Makes a Vagina to Overstretch?
The problem of an overstretched vagina can result from a number of causes. In most of the cases, loose vagina is caused by childbirth. During pregnancy, the body releases a hormone referred to as relaxin that makes most organs, including the vagina, to become loose. Though vagina is naturally elastic and can go back to the original pre-pregnancy tightness; many women struggle with overstretched vaginas years after deliveries. Other causes of loose vagina include:
- Delivering too big baby.
- Conditions such as diabetes.
- Chronic back pain.
Why Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera, often referred to as the magic herb, has been used for decades to treat many diseases. Although the plant is native to North Africa, it has spread rapidly to every part of the globe as more people seek to tap its healing abilities.
The most notable nutritional and healing components of Aloe Vera include Vitamins A, niacin, B12, C, chlorine and folic acid. Others include minerals such as zinc, potassium, and selenium. The plant also contains over 20 amino acids, anthraquinones, hormones and enzymes that give it the curative properties including tightening vagina muscles.
If you thought only the old folks believe in Aloe Vera, you are wrong. Modern studies have ascertained that Aloe Vera can be used as an antipruritic, analgesic, antimicrobial, and emollient. By operating as a cell proliferant to assist cells regenerate quickly and an astringent that promotes muscle & tissue contraction, the experts agree that Aloe Vera is a great solution for tightening overstretched vaginas.
5 Steps to Tightening Vagina Muscles Using Aloe Vera
The impressive thing about using Aloe Vera to tighten loose vagina is that the process is very simple. Here are the main steps to follow:
- Star by collecting leaves of fresh Aloe Vera.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the leaves from one side and squeeze out the extract. Repeat the same process until you get ample extract to use for about a week or more. Note that to properly store your Aloe Vera extract, it is advisable to use glass bottles as opposed to plastic or metallic ones.
- Put a few drops of Aloe Vera in your fingers and rub it in your vagina. Massage the vagina muscles gently to ensure that the extract is absorbed by the skin cells.
- Leave the vagina to dry for about 15-20 minutes. This will allow more Aloe Vera to get absorbed into the tissues and to deliver the best results.
- Repeat the application of Aloe Vera extract to the vagina about 2-3 times every day to get faster and better results.
Benefits of Using Aloe Vera
Most women who have tried using Aloe Vera often come back with a positive report about its efficiency. Therefore, here are the main benefits of using Aloe Vera to tighten your vagina:
- Aloe Vera is natural. This means that the extra is easily absorbed into the body to help you tighten the vaginal muscles and rekindle you ecstasy when making love.
- Unlike other complicated and risky methods, Aloe Vera is simple and risk-free. You can use it knowing there is no danger of going through amnesia or excruciating pain like it happens during surgery.
- The process of tightening a vagina using Aloe Vera is cheap and reliable. The only cost you will incur is for buying Aloe Vera. But you can also eliminate this cost by collecting Aloe Vera from the woods or planting in the backyard.
- Aloe Vera has been proven scientifically to have medicinal ability beyond tightening the vagina. For example, its microbial qualities are very helpful in preventing infections.
- Aloe Vera treatment can be used by women of all ages. This means that whether your vagina stretching has happened because of menopause or delivery, Aloe Vera will help to restore the anticipated tightness.
Important Word of Caution When Using Aloe Vera for Vagina Tightening
Now that you know the benefits of using Aloe Vera, it is important to understand the following things when using it to tighten your vagina.
- If you are pregnant, it is not advisable to use Aloe Vera to tighten the vagina. It is advisable to wait until after delivery to tighten the vagina.
- If you have any infection on your vagina or you are using medication, you should not use Aloe Vera.
- To feel tighter when having sex, consider applying Aloe Vera about 30 before.
- If you have a skin allergy to any of the ingredients found in Aloe Vera, it is advisable to avoid using it.
Does Aloe Vera have Side Effects?
Unlike other methods of tightening vagina such as surgery that can be really painful and risky, Aloe Vera is natural and does not have any side effects. When you use it 2-3 times every day, the body is able to absorb most of the ingredients to tighten the muscles without causing any damage.
This post has demonstrated that Aloe Vera is a highly reliable method of tightening loose vagina because of its curative ingredients. The extract is easy to use and you are sure of getting back the firmness of the vaginal muscles you want to enjoy every lovemaking session with your partner.
This post also demonstrated that in addition to its medicinal properties being known in history, modern researchers have also given it a clean bill of health. Therefore, you should not keep worrying about the method to use to get your vag down there firmer. Go for Aloe Vera!