My vagina’s appearance is weird – what is the best method for tightening it? This is a common question that ladies always ask when their vaginas get loose because of childbirth or other reasons. Overstretched vaginas can be a cause of low self-esteem in women and strained relationships.
Ladies with overstretched vaginas opt for home remedies that can help to tighten their vaginas naturally. One outstanding solution is Alum powder. This post is a closer look at Alum to help answer one crucial question: “How can you tighten vagina with Alum?”
What is Alum?
Before looking at the procedure you should follow to tighten your vagina, it is important to understand “Alum”. What exactly is alum? It is a chemical compound, a hydrated double sulfate salt of aluminum (XAl(SO4)2 12H2O). In the formula, X can be either potassium or aluminum.
Today, there are a number of alum variants in the market. Therefore, it is important to know the right option for vagina tightening. One of the options is Ammonium alum. However, this option is discouraged for tightening the vagina because it is synthetic and can have major side effects. Instead of using Ammonium alum, you should go for the natural alum (potash alum). Potash alum is known as a natural remedy for deodorant sprays, skin lightening, and antiseptics. Now, it has been demonstrated as a reliable option for tightening the vagina muscles.
The best alum powder for vagina tightening should be sourced from natural sources. Remember to be extra careful when picking the natural alum because it looks similar to the synthetic alum. If you use synthetic alum, it can cause serious irritation.
Using Alum Powder to Make your Vagina Tighter
To tighten your vagina with alum, here are the steps to follow:
- Fill a large bowl with clean water. If the water contains impurities, it is advisable to filter it for better results.
- Add the alum into the water and mix it well. Then, sit inside the basin for some moments and ensure that your vagina is well soaked in the solution. Alum contains blood coagulants properties that soothe the skin and serves as a natural astringent that helps to firm the vaginal muscles.
- Using a clean sponge, wash your vagina with the solution. Repeat the process of washing the vagina for a couple of times.
- Place a tampon into the alum solution and insert it into your vagina. Then, let it rest there for a couple of minutes before removing it.
- Regularly use alum solution to douche the vagina for lasting results. This is important in extending the results of vagina tightening with alum.
After following the above steps, your vagina will be amazingly tight in less than 30 minutes.
Does Alum has Side Effects
The good thing with alum is that it is natural and does not have side effects. Potassium alum is extracted from plants to make it easy to use and increase the absorption rate.
Benefits of Using Alum to Tighten Your Vagina
When medical experts recommend alum, they aim at achieving a myriad of benefits using the product. Here are some of these benefits:
- Alum has antibacterial properties. This means that in addition to helping tighten your vagina muscles, it will also help to prevent vaginal infections.
- Alum is a tested and proven method of tightening vagina and getting results fast. You are assured of getting the tight vagina you desire so much in less than 30 minutes.
- The process of using alum is relatively simple. You can prepare alum solution and use it at home without requiring medical prescription.
- The product is easily available and cheap. This means that tightening your vagina is now within reach to most people.
- Alum works with ladies of all ages. Whether you are young or older and want to feel your vagina getting tighter for better sexual intercourse experience or self-esteem, alum does not disappoint.
- The process is painless. Unlike other processes such as vaginal tightening through surgery, alum is painless. You simply need to sit in the alum water for some time and rinse the vagina with the solution to keep the vagina tight.
What You Need to Know When Using Alum
While alum brings dozens of benefits including tightening your vagina, it is important to know a few things before starting to use it.
- Make sure that you only have the natural alum. If you make a mistake and use synthetic alum, it can cause serious skin irritation.
- When using alum to tighten the vagina, it is important to avoid prolonged stay on the alum solution. Extended exposure can result to over-tightening of the vaginal muscles.
- Alum should only be used when dissolved in the water. If you use it directly on the vaginal muscles, you are likely to get severe irritation and risk of infections.
- If you are pregnant, do not use alum. This is because pregnancy increases sensitivity on the pelvic areas and alum can result in irritation of the vaginal skin.
- Women who have infections on their vagina should not use alum. This is because the cells of the vagina might be bruised and alum can irritate them.
- In order to maintain the tightness of your vagina using alum, it is important to use it regularly. It is particularly crucial to use alum douches to keep the muscles tight and impressive.
- If you are using any medication, especially on skin treatment, it is advisable to avoid using alum. Consider waiting until you are through with the medication.
For most ladies out there, the desire to have a tight vagina is irresistible. Natural alum came out as a simple and reliable method of tightening the vagina. Most ladies like the fact that they are able to get their vags tight in no time for high self-esteem and maximum sexual pleasure during sexual intercourse.
Do not keep worrying about loose vagina anymore, or try risky procedures such as surgery: it is time to use alum.