Do you find sexual intercourse less enjoyable years after delivering a baby? This could be caused by a loose vagina. During delivery, the vagina overstretches to allow the baby to pass. Though a vagina should naturally go back to its original size, rarely is the pre-pregnancy tightness reached after delivery. If you have had several deliveries, delivered a very large baby, or had delayed delivery, the vagina is likely to get stretched even more.
But it is not childbirth alone that can result in overstretching of the vagina. Age, obesity, surgery, pelvic radiation, and straining can also cause stretching of the vagina muscles resulting in reduced pleasure when having sex and diminishing self-esteem.
The good thing about your overstretched vagina is that it can be firmed up. While there are a number of methods that can be used to treat the problem, it is better to use the natural ones because they have no side effects. One of these natural remedies is using lemon juice. Yes, you go it right. This post is a demonstration of how you can tighten your vagina with lemon juice and rekindle the sexual thrill you had before delivery.
Why Lemon Juice?
Lemon juice stands out as a unique vagina tightening product because of its unique properties. It contains more than 20 anti-cancer compounds that help to prevent the development of cancerous cells. It also provides laxative effects, increases bile production, and is known to help control systolic blood pressure.
For years, lemon juice has been a common product used by women for hygiene. Studies done on lemon juice for hygiene reasons have demonstrated that it also got properties that can help to tighten the vagina. Most women have reported having tighter vaginas after using lemon juice for some time. However, experts caution that high concentrations of lemon juice can result in abrasions and risk of infections.
How to Use Lemon Juice to Tighten Your Vagina
The secret to using lemon to tighten your vagina lies on how you prepare and use the solution. One thing you need to appreciate at this point is that the vagina environment is alkaline and lemon juice is acidic. Therefore, you should only use a mild lemon juice solution to tighten the vagina. Here is the procedure to follow:
- Prepare a mild solution of lemon juice in a basin.
- Using a clean towel, rinse your vagina with the solution. Make sure to only allow the rinsing towel to rest on the vagina for a short moment.
- Repeat the process regularly until you start getting results.
NOTE: Pure lemon juice should never be introduced into the vagina because it can alter the alkaline nature of the vaginal fluids.
Benefits of Using Lemon Juice to Tighten Your Vagina
If you have been looking for a reliable method to tighten your vagina without putting the body at risk with little success, do not give up before trying lemon juice. If you follow the procedure outlined above, here are the benefits to anticipate:
- Using lemon juice to tighten the vagina is simple and fast. You simply need clean water and some lemons. These are products that are easily available at home. Why go for an expensive procedure when you can get results with a home remedy?
- Lemon juice is a natural method of treatment. This means that it does not have side effects when applied correctly.
- The process is painless and reliable. Unlike other procedures such as surgery that are complex, painful and risky, lemon juice is simple and painless.
- Lemon juice has antibacterial properties that help to keep the vagina free from infections. This means that by simply using lemon juice, you get back your tight vagina and keep infections away.
- Lemon juice works with women of all ages. Whether your vagina is loose because age is catching up with you or you have delivered a large baby, lemon juice will not disappoint.
Things You Need to Know when Using Lemon Juice to Tighten the Vagina
While lemon juice has been confirmed to help women get their overstretched vaginas tighter, it is important to be cautious when using it. Here are some important things you need to know:
- Lemon juice can be harmful if used in high concentration. Studies done by top researchers such as Carol Lackman-Smith of the Southern Research Institute established that lemon juice of concentration higher than 50% can result in abrasions and increase the danger of infections. Therefore, you should stay away from high concentrations when using lemon juice to tighten your vagina.
- To get the best results, you should avoid exposing your vagina to the lemon solution over a long period.
- If you have some vaginal infections, you should avoid using lemon juice for vaginal tightening. You should also keep your vagina away from lemon juice if you are using vaginal related medication.
- If you are pregnant, it is strongly advisable to keep away from lemon juice. Your body is working hard to keep the muscles relaxed in order to make delivery easy. Therefore, it is advisable to wait until after delivery to use any effort to tighten the vagina.
- To get better results in tightening your vagina, it is important to use it regularly. For example, you should consider treating your vagina with the lemon juice every day.
Does a Lemon Juice have Side Effects?
Like other natural remedies, using lemon juice to tighten your vagina does not have side effects. Indeed, it comes with multiple benefits. However, you can suffer from severe irritation if you use strong concentrations.
Lemon juice has been demonstrated to have many healing properties including vaginal tightening capabilities. When used properly, it can provide you with a reliable method to restore vaginal tightness so that you can enjoy intimacy with your significant other and increase self-esteem.
But this review established that lemon juice should be used with caution in order to get good results. The most notable is ensuring that the lemon juice solution is mild and avoiding overexposure. Do not just try any untested method for tightening your vagina: it is time to go with reliable solutions such as using lemon juice.