One of the problems that affect many women today, especially after delivery, is loose vaginas. The problem largely occurs during delivery when the vagina muscles overstretch to allow the baby to pass through during childbirth. After a few months, the vagina should spring back to the normal size. But the spring-back rarely gets back to the pre-pregnancy tightness. The result is a loose vagina.
Many women consider overstretched vagina as a big obstacle to enjoying sex because of reduced friction with the penis when making love. The impact is low self-esteem and shying off from having sex for some women. They have a feeling that their men will not enjoy sex like they used to before the vaginas overstretched. But there is some good news!
If you have an overstretched vagina, there are a number of methods that you can use to tighten it. One of these methods is using vinegar. It is a natural remedy that has been used for thousands of years and you should also not hesitate to use it. Here is everything you need to know on how to tighten your vagina with vinegar.
How to Use Vinegar to Tighten Your Vag
There are three main methods that you can use to get your vagina super-tight with vinegar:
Traditionally, Vinegar was used by women during baths to keep their vaginas impressively tight. This method is still effective, especially when done correctly.
- To use this method, you add a few teaspoonfuls of vinegar to the bathwater and mix well.
- Soak yourself into the water for about thirty minutes. Then, take a bath in the solution the usual way. This ensures that vinegar gets to the vaginal cells and tightens them.
- Repeat this method twice every week to ensure the vaginal muscles continue tightening until you reach the pre-pregnancy firmness.
When you use the vinegar bath, it does not just help to tighten the vagina muscles, it also treats the entire body using antiseptics. For example, it is very helpful in clearing bad vaginal odor and restoring the correct vaginal PH.
The Vinegar Douche
The vinegar douche is considered more effective than vinegar bath because it is targeted specifically at the vagina. The vagina douche can help to tighten the vagina, keep it fresh, and smelling great. In addition to vagina tightening, vinegar douche also helps to strengthen the vag walls. Here is a demonstration of how vinegar douche works:
- Mix one part vinegar with two parts water.
- Then, fill a squeeze bottle with the vinegar-water solution you have just prepared.
- Rinse the vaginal cavity and then insert the squeeze bottle tip into the vagina.
- Release all the vinegar-water solution into the vaginal cavity.
- Take a shower immediately and rinse the excess vinegar-water solution. You can also take a bath.
- Allow the vinegar-water solution to drip out freely. You can also wear a pad to catch excess vinegar solution dripping from the vagina.
Drinking Cider Vinegar
If you do not want to use vinegar douche or bath, you can also drink it to tighten the vagina. However, this method takes longer to get the anticipated results compared to the other two. To get the best results, you should take vinegar at least once every two days. Here is the process of preparing and drinking vinegar to tighten the vaginal.
- Mix several tablespoonfuls of honey with one portion vinegar. Then, drink at least once every day.
- After taking the honey-vinegar solution, make sure to thoroughly rinse the mouth. This is crucial to protect your teeth and gum from the high acidic content because of marinade.
Benefits of Using Vinegar
When you decide to use vinegar, the main advantage is that you are able to reduce vaginal overstretching. Here are other benefits of using vinegar to tighten your vag:
- When you use vinegar to tighten vag, the results are prompt. The only method that takes some time is drinking vinegar to tighten the vagina.
- Unlike other methods such as surgery that comes with major risks, vinegar is natural. Therefore, you can use it without worrying about side effects.
- Using vinegar does not just tighten the vaginal walls; it also firms the internal cells. This implies that that you can enjoy more when having sex.
- The process of preparing and using vinegar is simple. Because vinegar is readily available, you only need to add it to water or honey to start tightening your vagina.
- The method is cheap and fun to use. Unlike other methods that might require a medical prescription, vinegar only requires ingredients that are readily available at home. This makes it one of the cheapest methods of tightening loose vagina.
- Vinegar can be used by ladies of all ages. Whether you are young or has already hit menopause, vinegar will help to make your vag feel firm so that you can enjoy every lovemaking session with your partner.
Precautions when Using Vinegar to Tighten the Vagina
When using vinegar, it is important to appreciate that the vagina is very sensitive. Therefore, here are precautions to factor:
- Vinegar should not be used directly on the vagina. If it is applied directly, there is a risk of suffering dryness and itching sensation. Instead, you should only use it as a solution when mixed with water or honey.
- If you opt to drink vinegar to tighten your vagina, do not forget to take a cup of warm water to protect the mouth.
- Make sure to avoid excess douching because it can cause dryness on your vagina.
If you have been suffering from an over-stretched vagina, this post has demonstrated that it is not the time to give up. Because of its curative abilities that have been proven over the years, vinegar is one of the top options to help you restore the vagina tightness you have always dreamt of.
To get the best results, make sure to avoid using vinegar directly on the vagina. Whether your vagina looseness was caused by childbirth or menopause, vinegar is one solution that will never disappoint.